Dr. John Nazzaro
Before you visit a dentist, you should know that they have the experience to provide you with the dental care that you deserve. On this page, we have included some background information about Dr. Nazzaro. We encourage you to learn more about his extensive background and see why so many patients keep coming back to Acadia Dental in Matawan.
- Tufts University Dental School, Boston, MA, 1991
- General Practice Residency - Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital, New Brunswick, NJ, 1992
- Past Attending - Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital
- Center for Advanced Dental Studies for TMJ treatment
Memberships and Affiliations
- Associate Fellow of The American Academy of Implant Dentistry
- Fellow, International Congress of Oral Implantologists
- Member of The Academy of General Dentistry
- Member of The Bergen County Implant Study Group
Dr. David Stramback
When you need to see a dentist near Old Bridge, we encourage you to schedule an appointment with our team. Dr. Stramback offers his patients the personalized care that they deserve with an experienced eye and a gentle touch. On this page, we have included a biography that will let you get to know Dr. Stramback and understand why patients trust his expertise.
University of Maryland Dental School, 1991
- General Practice Residency, Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital, 1992
- Center for Advanced Dental Studies for TMJ Treatment
- Member of the International Congress of Oral Implantologists
- Member of the Academy of General Dentistry
Dr. Samantha Kee
Dr. Samantha Kee was born and raised in New Jersey. At a very young age, she knew she wanted to pursue a career that would help people. Dr. Kee earned her bachelor's degree in Biomedical engineering with honors from The College of New Jersey. She went on to receive her Doctorate of Dental Medicine degree from the University of Medicine and Dentistry of NJ(UMDNJ), now known as Rutgers School of Dental Medicine in 2015. After graduation, Dr. Kee continued her comprehensive training by completing a general practice residency at Jersey City Medical center where she was selected as Chief Dental Resident.
For Dr. Kee, working in dentistry is a dream come true. She aims to provide personalized, compassionate care to patients of all ages. Her biggest reward is helping people overcome their fear of sitting in the dental chair and giving them a reason to smile.